Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Advertisement Analysis

The Show Mustn't Go On
This advertisement's purpose is to bring attention to the injustice that this Italian organization LAV, is fighting. 
The company works to combat animal cruelty, as depicted in this photo of a tiger on strings, with the statement "The show musn't go on", presenting the case that circuses be animal free. 
The elements of design that are used in this advertisement to convey this message are lines, typeface and alignment.
Lines are used here to display movement, and since none the lines in the photo, the strings and wooden handles above the tiger, are straight, it insinuates that the tiger is moving, that the strings are pulling on him. They form the metaphor of the photo, that they tiger is a puppet to be moved by his trainers and the ringmaster, and that this form of entertainment is cruel for the animals. 
The typeface is a simple script, and very small, so as to not draw away from the actual image. Although the words are just adding to the main message, the image itself is supposed to make most of the impact, so the font and size of the words were made sure to be as discrete as possible. 
The tiger is aligned in the dead center of the photo, with the wooden handles and what looks to be the stage floor off the top and bottom of the image. This goes to reinforce the main object of the advertisement. When the reader sees this they should see the tiger first, and then the eye should be drawn to his predicament, and lastly the words across the center, which explain and wrap up the image. 


1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete